Paid Search Executive Job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a successful family owned business in Poole who are looking for a new PPC Executive to join their marketing team. The business sell a huge range of products, giving you exposure to lots of different facets of consumers and business requirements.
The PPC Executive will be responsible for continuing the ongoing successful paid advertising strategy by identifying areas of opportunity within a broad portfolio of businesses. Through in-depth analysis, the PPC Executive will be able to identify, propose and implement changes and improvements to key fundamentals of our advertising, leading to improved performance such as improving click through rates or reducing redundant spend.
- Daily management of PPC accounts and paid advertising.
- Creating, implementing, and testing campaigns across various platforms including Google and Bing.
- Running and Analysis of reports to identify opportunities for investment/divestment such as Search Query Reports, Device Analysis, Impression Shares and more.
- Analysing KPI results of campaigns to identify opportunities, feeding back performance and proposed actions to the PPC Manager and others within Marketing.
- Ensuring campaigns stay within budget or are exceeding performance targets to justify overspend.
- Running improvement tests across our advertising to find optimal ways of investing more for improved performance.
- Applying and ensuring best practise where appropriate on all paid advertising channels
Salary & Benefits:
- £25 – 28,000 per annum
- Hybrid working (details to be agreed with successful candidate).
- 25 days holiday (including Christmas closure) rising with years of service, plus bank holidays.
- 8% Pension with NowPensions – (3% Employer & 5% Employee).
- Free parking
- New offices with kitchen and break facilities
- Ongoing support, development and training in line with the needs of the person and the business.
- 1 paid day per year, to volunteer for local charity.
- Opportunity to get involved with events and initiatives to support local charities, e.g., Hope for Food and Lewis Manning.
Other discretionary benefits for the PPC Executive include:
- Annual financial contribution to wellbeing activity (after 1 year of service)
- Bi-monthly ‘attendance’ prize draws (after 1 year)
- Social committee with organised events and activities
- Annual subsidised company events
- Regular subsidised departmental nights out.
This PPC Executive would suit candidate with previous experience with PPC, paid advertising and google analytics.
If you are interested in this Paid Search Executive Job in Poole, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
If this isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.