Supply Chain Coordinator job in Christchurch
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
You have some administration experience but you’re really looking for something more challenging. You love products, and you’re great at juggling tasks. You like to take responsibility for your own workload and helping out in lots of different ways. You also like the details, ensuring everything is just so, and information is ready at everyone’s finger tips! You have exposure to how supply chain or logistics work and you’re looking to turn this into a career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work within Purchasing function to Raise PO’s on SAP, seek approvals, send PO’s and chase confirmed ‘Door to Port’ or Delivery dates. Along with maintenance of dates on PO’s and SAP.
- Proactively monitor, analyse and make recommendations to improve stock profile within the group and minimise exposure, whilst also supporting in working to understand similar risk within the supply base.
- Attend S&OP meetings and contribute with data & reporting to drive insight & actions.
- Work with Demand, Purchasing, Supply, Logistics and wider business to build accurate product portfolio’s and support with maintenance of item master data.
- Work with Commercial and Demand to understand true customer requirements in order to balance service levels with a lean stock profile
- Support the wider Supply Chain Team with daily information & data management
Dovetail Recruitment are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our client of 10 years on a 12 month maternity contract. You’ll be exposed to products you see every day in shops, giving you a buzz knowing you were part of the process getting those products to store.
Minimum Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Strong administration experience
- Ideally experience in logistics, purchasing or supply chain
- Eye for detail and highly organised
Salary & Details:
- £25,000 per annum with salary reviews
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Extensive benefits programme including buying additional holiday, medical cash plan, access to mental health support and many other benefits
- Social events run by our inhouse Social Team
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Dress down Fridays
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Coordinator job in Christchurch, please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Laura. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. When it comes to interviews, we will of course give you help and guidance along the way.
If this isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.