Retail Associate Job in Dorchester
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a prestigious retailer in Dorchester in recruiting for a Retail Associate. The company have been established for over 50 years and they provide a high level of service to their clients. The Retail Associate role will involve presenting jewellery, advising on products, making sales, and undertaking light jewellery repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering first class customer service assisting with purchases and upselling additional products
- Providing information on stocked products and their features
- General administration and arranging visual merchandise in the windows and cabinets
- Taking payments, issuing receipts and guarantees
Knowledge and Experience:
- Superb customer service skills
- Professional and confident communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A proactive and bright approach
Salary and Benefits:
- £21,860.00 per annum
- 20 days + bank holidays
- Prestigious local brand
- Monday – Saturday 8.45 am – 5.05 pm (Thursday and Sunday off)
This Retail Associate position in Dorchester would suit an experienced customer services professional with excellent communication and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Retail Associate job in Dorchester, please click ‘Apply Now’; Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth.
Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.