If you need to build your team with high calibre professionals, check out new skilled candidates ready for interview.
If any of these candidates look suitable for your team, please call us on 01202 424824.
CANDIDATE OF THE WEEK:
• Keen interest in furthering knowledge in development and project management
• Finance and ERP system experience
• Excellent attention to detail, organisation and analysis skills
• Fast learner, already has experience of Waterfall methodology
• Progressed into current role where responsible for working closely with ERP system users to determine the appropriate system configuration and setup, project planning and seeing things through from concept to implementation and training.
• Uses the Waterfall methodology currently and would be keen to learn others
• Communication skills are strong, highly organised and proactive.
• Given new leads and is responsible for booking in customers to be shown around, for menu tasting and for appointments.
• Also deals with any sample requests, provides quotations and looks after any queries and enquiries.
• Managed the admin, planning and sales operations of all events.
• Highly organised and can manage time
• Able to work under pressure
• Looking for a busy position where they can use previously gained skills and experience.
Customer Service Administrator – £23k
• Over 7 years working within customer service and administration
• Puts together policies and takes customer payments
• Responsible for organising events, streamlining processes and liaising with both customers and clients
• Face to face, email and telephone customer service experience
• Excellent IT skills including Excel and Word
• Looking for a new challenge that allows growth and progression
• Excellent communication skills and is able to build rapport very easily
• Worked for a facilities management company who deal with corporate clients
• Responsible for supporting the sales team in administration, customer service and coordination.
• Responding to call out requests and organising engineers to go out.
• Looks after 15 sites with the project managers, and coordinates training, engineers, quotes and processes purchase orders, and invoices.
• Very fast paced role
Account Executive – £22k
• Extremely personable, driven, passionate candidate
• Experience within customer service and sales and has touched upon marketing too
• Face to face and telephone based sales experience, managing the customer account from end to end
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Target driven – always strives to exceed any targets
• Available immediately
• Looking for a position to learn new things and develop skill set
• Available immediately
• Responsible for monitoring payments, costing sheets, and recording numbers and hours.
• Has gained additional responsibilities and is someone others can go to to assist with queries and problems.
• Role evolved to include booking flights and arranging accommodation, collating and distributing relevant documentation such as enrollment forms, Visa applications, medical reports, licenses and insurance, handling customer enquiries and problems, contacting suppliers, raising purchase orders and being the first point of contact for internal and external people.
• Communicative and eager to learn with good attention to detail.
Administrator – £20k
• Currently working within the compliance team at Insure Your Health
• Responsible for the administration of claims.
• Spoke to customers and took the information
• Processing and authorizing payments
• Dealing with invoice queries and complaint handling.
• Very reliable and stable
Trainee / Office assistant – £18k
• Excellent at working under high pressure with a busy work load
• Methodical and reliable
• Looking for a new career opportunity where they can put strengths to use and get into an office environment.
• Communication skills are strong, and she has a mature and positive attitude.
• Developed excellent organisation and administrative skills due to lesson planning, marking, and recording data.
• As previously a teacher, communication and presentation skills are strong.
• Describes themselves as being organised, having the ability to work under high amounts of pressure, and is self-motivated and reliable
Receptionist Administrator – £18k
• Excellent customer service experience via email, telephone and face to face
• Experience liaising with suppliers, quoting jobs and issuing invoices
• Confident speaking to people at all levels
• Quick learner with good IT skills
• Very personable candidate looking for a new challenge
• Organisation skills – taking bookings and coordinating diaries
• Communication – Speaking with customers over the phone and face to face, email and phone
• Attention to detail – dealing with money, reporting on daily revenue
• Hard working – Has been required to do long hours
• Describes themselves as easy to be around, a happy and positive person, and organised.
• Likes having something to work towards and wants to get into an office and start a career.
If any of these look suitable for your team, please call us on 01202 424824
and we can give you more details.