Account Manager Job in Lymington
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a product based company in Lymington who are going from strength to strength. They are now looking for a new Account Manager to join their busy office and become an integral part of this creative product focused business.
The Product Development Account Manager will be creative, with some experience of product development, but who is keen to build and develop great client relationships, leading to creative partnerships and exciting new products.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Lead the product development process from ideation to launch, ensuring that products meet customer needs and align with company goals
- Understand clients’ needs and goals and recommend appropriate products and services
- Manage timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure successful product launches
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market opportunities and trends to help drive growth for the company
- Develop and execute account plans that align with clients’ business goals
- Develop and execute product launch plans, including go-to-market strategies, pricing, and positioning
- Track and analyse product performance and make recommendations for improvements
Minimum Experience Required:
- Experience of account management
- Creative with experience dealing with tangible products
- NPD exposure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits for Product Development Account Manager:
- Annual salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Hours of Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
This Account Manager would suit someone who has worked within the FMCG industry who is keen to develop further.
If you are interested in this Account Manager job in Lymington, please click on ‘apply now’.
If this isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.