Trade Marketing Manager role in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a long standing, successful and thriving client in Bournemouth. They are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team. The business develops clients’ brand strategy to produce profitable sales and increase brand awareness and distribution.
As the Trade Marketing Manager you will be working on 5 core brands, most of which are leaders in their field. You will build fruitful relationships with designated clients and their portfolio of brands and work within a collaborative, supportive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the client marketing team to align consumer marketing and trade marketing plans and lead those trade marketing plans across a range of national retailers, e-commerce, and wholesalers.
- Understand client trade marketing objectives and present the results at regular review meetings.
- Manage partnership marketing activities with key retailers.
- Oversee the smooth running of design, production, and implementation of point-of-sale materials.
- Manage ad hoc merchandising, in-store Consumer activity, and other trade marketing activities.
- Ensure the sales team have all the relevant brand information and collateral including customer presentations, pricing documents, competitor analysis, sales updates, and promotional plans.
- Work with the sales team to forecast and create the strategy for brand and trade plans.
- Develop presentations and present brands at key retailer/wholesaler meetings.
- Come up with innovative and new ideas during the range review process to help grow the brands.
Skills and Experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions from data
- Good understanding of the link between sales and marketing activity and results
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday working hours of 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Learning and development
- Parking reimbursement
This Trade Marketing Manager job in Bournemouth would suit candidates who are natural relationship builders who are analytical and able to draw conclusions from data.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.