Technical Manager Job in Christchurch
You have strong Health & Beauty or cosmetic formulation experience within product development and you enjoy bringing new ideas to the table. You’re focused on the little details which is what makes you great at your job. You love working with cosmetic and beauty products and collaborating with factories, NPD teams and other technologists.
What’s in it for you?
As Technical Manager, you’ll see your hard work on the shelves of well known grocers and retailers each day, giving you that sense of achievement. You’ll continue to upskill and increase your knowledge giving you great progression opportunities and a strong career long term. You’ll also be working with like minded people in product development and formulation, and have some great benefits to ensure you have a good work-life balance. You’ll also be able to travel around the world, keeping things interesting!
Salary & Details:
- £32,000 starting salary with annual salary reviews
- Yearly bonus structure (based on company targets)
- 25 days holiday per annum, increasing to 27 days after 3 years’ service and 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Extensive benefits program including buying additional holiday, medical cash plan, access to mental health support and many other benefits
- Flexible hours and work from home available to all staff
- Great learning and development and progression opportunities
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pension Scheme Contribution
- Social events run by our inhouse Social Team
- Cycle to Work scheme
What you’ll be doing as Technical Manager:
- Working closely with the internal product and commercial teams to be the technical expert during the new product development phase.
- Working with teams in the UK and Asia to ensure CPRS, product performance testing, regulatory compliance and legal checks are completed and up to scratch.
- Checking product formulations, packaging and artwork compliance.
- Discussing requirements and formulation with the customer technical managers.
- Preparing product specifications and quality contracts with customers and manufacturing suppliers for quality assurance.
- Travelling to attend factory initial visits, development trials, pre-production, and product launches.
If you are interested in this Technical Manager job in Christchurch, please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Laura. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. When it comes to interviews, this will be a two stage process and we will of course give you help and guidance along the way.
If this Technical Manager role isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.