Technical Assistant Job in Christchurch
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the cosmetics and health and beauty sector where you can be trained and learned by some seriously talented and knowledgeable people? This Technical Assistant role within the cosmetics industry could be for you!
Not only will this Technical Assistant role provide you with a great opportunity to learn in your industry, but this company are wonderful employers who we have worked with for years. Progression and development is at the forefront of their mindset in addition to their great work life balance, exciting projects and great teams.
What you’ll be doing as Technical Assistant:
- Working within the cosmetic and health and beauty sector
- Applying your knowledge of cosmetic and technical regulations for the UK and EU
- Working on some major projects alongside your manager, with some of the biggest retailers, getting to see your work on shelves in stores
- Working on a range of projects, multi-tasking and working closely with the new product development teams regarding regulations and requirements in their cosmetic or health and beauty product categories
- Liaising with technical teams and suppliers in the UK and Far East
- Checking product artwork, packaging and labelling to ensure it is all compliant
- Working with the quality team to prepare product specifications and drafting quality contracts.
Minimum Experience Required for the Technical Assistant:
- Educated to degree level or similar within cosmetic science, or pharmaceutical subjects
- Placement year in industry or relevant work experience
- Able to work on projects and manage your time well
- Great communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £23 – 25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company bonus paid annually
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Usual working hours of Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- A wonderful team with progression and development
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity and paternity leave
- Company events
This Technical Assistant position would best suit candidates who have a degree in cosmetic science or pharmaceutical and who have done a placement within the cosmetic science or health and beauty industry.
If you are interested in this Technical Assistant job in Christchurch, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.