Supply Chain Manager Job in Christchurch
You’re experienced in the FMCG industry, and you’re looking for a planning and stock management position. You have experience dealing with international suppliers and you want to be in a role where you can collaborate with your colleagues to bring projects to fruition. You’re focused on delivering on time in full while maintaining excellent stock availability with a lean stock profile.
What you’ll be doing as Supply Chain Manager
- Work with Demand, Purchasing, Supply, Logistics and wider business to build accurate product portfolios
- Work within Purchasing function to Raise PO’s on SAP, seek approvals, send PO’s and chase confirmed Delivery dates and keep these accurate on SAP.
- Build strong relationships with your suppliers, keeping them in the loop with new project requirements, and ensuring your account managers are also updated
- Lead Planning meetings internally and externally – contribute with data & reporting to drive insight & actions.
- Understand true customer requirements in order to balance service levels with a lean stock profile
- Proactively monitor, analyse and make recommendations to improve stock profile within the group and minimise exposure, whilst also working to understand similar risk within the customer & supply base.
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a client in Christchurch who create some really great products, and also give their teams great work/life balance in a quickly developing industry. This company have their sights set high and always look to develop staff where they can.
- FMCG industry experience
- SAP skills or experience with a similar ERP system
- Experience managing stock profiles
Salary & Details:
- Up to £40,000 per annum with annual salary reviews
- Hybrid Remote – With some travel to our office locations in Widnes, Bury, our Head Office in Christchurch and factory visits in the UK and Europe
- 25 days holiday per annum, increasing to 27 days after 3 years’ service and 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Extensive benefits program including buying additional holiday, medical cash plan, access to mental health support and many other benefits
- Flexible hours and work from home available to all staff
- Great learning and progression opportunities with regular 1-2-1 sessions to help your personal development
- Yearly bonus structure (based on company and targets)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pension Scheme Contribution
- Regular social events run by our in-house Social Team
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Manager job in Christchurch please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Laura. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. When it comes to interviews, we will of course give you help and guidance along the way.
If this Supply Chain Manager role isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.