Sales Manager Job in Poole
We feel privileged to be working with a successful and thriving product-based client in the Poole area. They are recruiting an exciting new Sales Manager position to join their team. The Sales Manager will represent their business and their license partners to help achieve presence and revenue goals in the B-B product and retail sphere. The Sales Manager will be responsible for setting up client conversations and using sales ability to pitch their product base to close opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Target new B-B retail clients through effective pre-selection and sales strategy
- Pitch products and closing sales opportunities across multiple retail account types
- Work to agreed sales targets and working with the leadership team to deliver on time
- Negotiate with the client to ensure margin targets are met, while working with the other departments within the business to achieve best ROI
- Negotiate terms and costs confidently to commercially benefit to both parties
- Account manage a positive, warm, and engaging onboarding process to ensure a successful long-term working relationship
- Discuss pipeline management and pre-plan for seasonal requests by creating roadmaps and promotional opportunities
- Train the client on their bespoke system to ensure the client needs are met in terms of their product ordering
- Deliver a first-class customer service and ensure a successful partnership-based approach is developed
- Responsible for measuring reporting and analysis
Minimum Experience Required:
- A B-B sales background
- Market and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and can-do approach
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Able to work at pace
- Team spirited
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £DOE plus OTE
- Monday to Friday working hours 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working approach
- State of the art modern offices
- Parking available
- Generous pension contribution
- Wonderful team and social events
- Learning and development
This Sales Manager job in Poole would suit candidates from a product or B-B sales background, who have excellent communication skills and who are commercially minded.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.