Sales Executive Job in Christchurch
Our client is a thriving and growing business who is a leading eCommerce provider and who offer a truly collaborative approach, constantly sharing knowledge and experience to drive success. They have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their new business sales team. If you are an enthusiastic and driven individual, with a passion to make a real impact through your performance, and eager to have a rewarding career within as successful, high growth business in return, you might be what they are looking for! This is a hands-on Sales Executive role where you will have the opportunity to deliver a significant impact to the business and your career through achievement and overachievement and helping the company continue and increase its strong growth trajectory. The Sales Executive will manage a client portfolio as well as oversee onboarding, operations, and client development.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: circa 24,000 DOE plus commission ( non-capped)
- All expenses reimbursed
- Monthly payment intervals
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
- Westfield Health Cash plan
- Birthday off
- Company social events
- Partner Discounts
- Free parking
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you’ll be introducing core services and a range of added value services to new high-volume clients on a national and international basis.
- Qualifying potential new clients to pass over to more senior sale members and once closed you will be rewarded through commission.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of your own portfolio of leads, including the management of an accurate live, in discussion & prospect pipeline through HubSpot CRM to ensure a consistent approach.
- You will be capable of managing your own priorities whilst achieving the KPI, goals and targets set out by the business.
- Ensure the correct internal departments are aware and engaged with your pipeline and active during implementation to secure a smooth transition from existing service providers in line with capacity planning.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 2+ years previous sales experience in a consultative sales environment
- A full UK driving licence as this role may involve travel across the UK to clients and regular visits to the sites.
- Highly articulate, influential, and charming – we want our new clients to feel part of the family.
- Must have the capability to work on your own initiative, be self-motivated, driven, and be open to travel to events if and when required.
- Experience of effectively using Hubspot CRM.
- No known health risks in this role
This Sales Executive Job in Christchurch would suit candidates who have a sales background and who are commercially aware
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.