Sales Executive Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a growing client in Bournemouth who are now looking for a Sales Executive to join them. The business takes care of their customers and is there to provide support and make their experience as seamless as possible. They take pride in their approach and are looking for a Sales Executive who can build relationships and deliver excellent service.
Our client are proud to be a certified B Corporation, which means they carefully consider the impact of their decisions on their people, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment so joining them as a Sales Executive you will share in this outlook and benefit from their excellent company perks!
Salary and Benefits:
- OTE £32,500 per annum
- Working Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day of leave for your birthday
- Ability to purchase up to 5 extra days of annual leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Bereavement and compassionate leave
- Sabbatical Policy
- Access to an independent Wellbeing Coach and Wellness events
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders & the Calm App
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Monthly bonus and regular sales incentives
- Company sick pay
- Company shares scheme
- Annual summer and Christmas party and monthly company days
- A supportive and productive team environment
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
- Referral scheme
- Tech scheme
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting customers over the phone and booking them in for a setup call with one of the Sales Specialists
- Explaining to customers how the company can help the throughout their process and the associated benefits of using their service
- Dealing with objections and using closing techniques
- Working to achievable targets
- Ensuring customers receive outstanding levels of service
- Managing and coordinating departmental email inboxes, ensuring internal response times are achieved inline with SLAs
- Responding to incoming customer queries via live chat
- Answering general customer queries via the inbound lines
- Providing administration support for the Sales Specialist team
- Arranging appointments for customers who have expressed and interest in the service
Minimum Requirements for the Sales Executive:
- Confident and natural communicator with great people skills and a positive mindset
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Customer centric and ethically-minded
- Experience using a CRM or similar database software
- A passion for helping make the world a better place
This Sales Executive job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with a background working in a sales and who have excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
If you are interested in this Sales Executive Job in Bournemouth, please click ‘Apply Now’;
Alternatively, please give us a call so we can tell you much more!
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.