Risk Coordinator Job in Wimborne
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-established and thriving business within the finance sector, who are currently recruiting a Risk Coordinator to join their friendly team.
The Risk Coordinator will assist the business to identify and manage their risk platform. You’ll be supporting the Heads of Functions to ensure risks are captured and mitigated. You’ll have the ability to overcome resistance and complaints using appropriate techniques and approaches. This Risk Coordinator role requires an analytical approach, including the ability to secure relevant information, identify key issues and compare data to identify cause-effect relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Risk Coordinator:
- Support the implementation and embedding of risk management framework
- Assist the business in capturing and monitoring risks by maintaining and driving process and ensuring action plans are maintained and followed up
- Assist the business so that risks and controls are accurately reflected, evaluated, and recorded in the risk database
- Support the investigation of risk event reporting including root cause analysis and following up actions to reduce the likelihood of operational losses and to ensure customers achieve good outcomes
- Coordinate the business dashboards and reporting
- Manage and monitor the Third-Party supplier due-diligence process including committee reports and the day-to-day relationship with the information provider
- Maintain, review, and support testing of the organisation’s continuity plan and Operational Resilience Framework
Essential Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Experience in operational risk management
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience of working in a financial services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of identifying, evaluating, and documenting risks and controls
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £38,000 Per Annum
- Hybrid or remote working available
- 27 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Monday – Friday hours of 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Annual Car Parking permit
- Discounts for many local businesses
- Employee assistance programme + 24/7 counselling and support helpline
- 24/7 Virtual GP surgery and private prescription service
If you are interested in this Risk Coordinator Job in Wimborne, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
If this isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.