Purchasing Administrator Job in Poole
Our successful and growing client in Poole is recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator. This role will be part of a fun and welcoming team, and will support the Purchasing Team with all administrative work to ensure optimum stock levels are maintained within the business. The successful Purchasing Administrator will be confident at working with numbers, be highly organised and understand the purchasing side of the supply chain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers
- Ensuring delivery times are met by suppliers
- Updating Customer Care regarding stock availability
- Working with the Distribution Centre on incoming shipments
- Discontinued line management
- Back-order management
- Raising assembly jobs (work orders) with the Distribution Centre
- Any other ad-hoc administrative task necessary to support the team
- 2 years of experience working in an administrative role
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised
- Confident in dealing with suppliers
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £22,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Monthly payment intervals
- Monday to Friday working hours
- 25 days holiday increasing by 1 day each year (To a maximum of 30 days) + Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- 8% pension contribution
- Private Health Care (Once probation is completed)
- Winter and Summer parties
- Ultra-modern, spacious offices
This Purchasing Administrator Job in Poole would suit candidates from a stock or sales support background, who are highly accurate and have good organisational skills.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Engineering and procurement recruitment agency covering Dorset and Hampshire
Our team of recruitment consultants have been recruiting for engineering and procurement roles in Dorset and Hampshire for many years. Our knowledge of local companies and roles is second to none.
If you are looking for a new job in this industry, please get in touch - our specialist team of consultants is here to help. Laura is our Engineering Recruitment specialist and has built up a great network of people she knows and trusts to find you the best roles in this sector in Dorset & Hampshire. Combining this with her specialist knowledge of the sector - you won’t be in better hands if you’re looking for your first or next move in Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing or Construction.
You can view our current roles here. If you don't see a role that you're looking for, please get in touch. We take a proactive approach and will use our knowledge of Dorset and Hampshire's engineering companies to find you the role that you are looking for.
Visit the Dovetail Blog for industry articles and Career Skills advice.