Project Buyer Job in Ferndown
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-established creative and commercial business based in the Ferndown area. The Project Buyer will be responsible managing the products and end to end of customer orders and projects. The Project Buyer will support customer growth and sales through providing commercial, validated product proposals, and then seeing the sales orders through to completion – with an attention to detail and accuracy that meets and exceed customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New customer project management
- Delivering an outstanding service to customers
- QIP management
- Buying and sourcing
- Overseeing project management
- Spec and library management
Knowledge and Experience:
- A product project management, buying and sourcing background.
- Excellent supplier relationships skills and communication skills
- Experienced working to project budgets
- Excellent customer service satisfaction
- Communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management
- Critical path management skills
- Production and order management
- Familiar will product lifecycle
- Financial understanding
- Quality assurance
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £DOE per annum
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Inhouse benefits
- Parking available
- Company pension
- Learning and development
This Project Buyer job in Ferndown would suit degree educated candidates with some previous product experience,
If you are interested in this Project Buyer job in Ferndown, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please visit our website for more information.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.