Product Operations Executive Job in Bournemouth
We are very proud to be representing our thriving client based in Bournemouth. This important Product Operations Executive role will be supporting the sales team’s management with the planning and administration required to deliver excellent working plans for the sales team and their clients.
This Product Operations Executive role is perfect for someone who is organised and proactive but who also wants to flex their creative skills and make a valuable contribution. Travel to their 8-weekly cycle meetings is required and therefore a valid UK driving licence is necessary for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will attend pre-planning meetings with Clients and Managers to plan and agree the execution strategy for the next cycle drives, as well as coordinating and implanting all cycle information agreed with client
- You will ensure all key cycle information is in place as agreed with sales management
- You will use your creativity to produce engaging sales presentations and cycle briefs, in line with company standard and format, by liaising with the clients directly
- You will create client review meeting presentations to include competitor feedback and industry updates
- You will set up and maintain the CRM system with all required product data and required information
- You will produce regular reporting for clients and management on the team results
- You will coordinate and monitor stock and point of sale for the sales team
- Check cycle material details with management team and gain sign off ahead of downloading and printing
- You will coordinate meetings and check logistical elements and support sales management. This will require you to liaise with hotels to create bookings and ensure they have the required attendee/employee information prior to arrival, as well as organising events and welcoming clients. This will involve staying overnight
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- A good standard of general education, including Maths and English
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £DOE per annum
- Head office-based (4 days in the office, opportunity to work from home 1 day per week)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 8% pension contrition (5% employee, 3% employer)
- Health Cash Plan
- Parking included
This Product Operations Executive job in Bournemouth would suit candidates who have a sales support background, who have excellent communication skills, and who are well organised.
If this Product Operations Executive job in Bournemouth isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.