Product Administrator Job in Dorset
You’ve already had some experience producing content and uploading products to a website but you’re hungry for more. You’re looking for somewhere with an exceptionally varied product range where you can have exposure to many different product categories. You have a great eye for detail and enjoy taking responsibility for ensuring a job is done properly. You get a buzz from seeing the difference your efforts make!
What you’ll be doing as Product Administrator
- Going through the full process of new product launch, from helping to onboard products to building the web uploads, taking images, actually writing the copy and merchandising them on the websites and setting them live to start selling, while ensuring marketing activities align
- Working with a variety of products from simple to complex and customisable
- Ensuring the products are set up on the systems properly and added to websites while merchandising to a high standard.
What’s in it for you?
As Product Administrator, you’ll be exposed to a huge range of products, from simple items held in stock, to bespoke and customisable products manufactured on site – not many companies have this mix! You’ll also be able to physically see the impact your work has in terms of sales figures, keeping you motivated. And the goal posts are clear, this company know how to run a business well while looking after its people. You’ll also have hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 from home after you’ve completed your probation, and a holiday entitlement that rises with service.
- Experience uploading products onto websites
- Able to manage large data sets and use ERP systems
- A pragmatic thought process
Salary and Details:
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Hybrid working (Min 3 days in office per week) upon completion of probation period.
- 25 days holiday (including Christmas closure) rising with years of service, plus bank holidays
- 8% Pension with NowPensions – (3% Employer & 5% Employee)
- Free parking
- New offices with kitchen and break facilities
- Ongoing support, development and training in line with the needs of the person and the business.
Other discretionary benefits may include
- Annual financial contribution to wellbeing activity (after 1 year of service)
- Bi-monthly ‘attendance’ prize draws (after 1 year)
- Social committee with organised events and activities
- Annual subsidised company events
- Regular subsidised departmental nights out.
If you are interested in this Product Administrator job in Dorset, please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Laura. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. This will be a 2 stage interview process, where you will meet your line manager and their line manager in the first stage, and the Group Marketing Director in the second. Of course, we’ll give you help and support along the way, we have worked with this business for a while, so you can ask us any and all questions.
If this Product Administrator role isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.