Part Time Sales Support Specialist Job in New Milton
Our client are a well-established and team spirited organisation in New Milton. They are looking for a Part Time Sales Support Specialist, where you will play a crucial role in ensuring seamless operations and exceptional service delivery. The Part Time Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for the sales support and generating quotations through their CRM, efficiently processing customer orders, and upholding their core values of quality, innovation, and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Part Time Sales Support Specialist:
- Provide timely and accurate quotations via the CRM system
- Process customer orders with precision in the in-house CRM system
- Align with company objectives, striving to meet or exceed KPIs and metrics
- Handle customer inquiries, addressing pricing, stock availability, and problem-solving
- Make outgoing calls to customers for issue resolution and clarification of account or order information
- Collaborate with sales and marketing
- Follow up on quotations as needed
- Assist in notifying customers of new price increases and discount terms
- Update CRM with customer information promptly
- Provide support for specific project work as directed by the management
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, including CRM and intermediate excel
- Experience in a customer service and or sales environment
- Attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Efficient communication skills
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Effective problem resolution skills
- Strong time management skills
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £30,000 – £34,000 pro rata
- Part Time hours to include Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, with a 2.00 pm finish on a Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Generous holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays
This Part Time Sales Support Specialist job in New Milton would suit candidates with a commercial administration support background, who have CRM based experience, and have excellent customer service skills.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.