Part Time Office Assistant FTC Job in Wimborne
Our well established and professional client based in Wimborne is recruiting a Part Time Office Assistant for a 6-month FTC. The Part Time Office Assistant role will undertake a range of duties in support of the business’ administration and facilities. These activities are key in ensuring the effective operation of the record keeping. The Office Assistant role requires the ability to accurately fulfil a variety of administration tasks, some being time specific.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare papers and reports for meetings
- Monitor and arrange stationery replenishment
- Sort and distribute incoming post
- Outgoing post duties
- Document scanning
- Courier and bank run
- General facility duties e.g., vending machine care and re-stock
- Arrange maintenance and repairs to the offices
- Keep accurate records of facilities/central costs/ health and safety.
- Provide general office administration support in the HR team
Skills and Experience:
- Practical and “hands-on”
- Good telephone manner
- Good PC skills
- Proactive and self-starting
- Awareness of the importance of corporate confidentiality and the need for discretion
- Good communication skills with an ability to operate across the business
Salary and Benefits:
- An hourly rate of £12.50 per hour
- 27 days holiday (+ 8 Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Monday – Friday hours working hours 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
- Car Parking permit
- Discounts for many local businesses
- Employee assistance programme + 24/7 counselling and support helpline
- 24/7 Virtual GP surgery and private prescription service
- Access to PERKS scheme
- Discounts on local private gyms
This Part Time Office Assistant FTC job in Wimborne would suit candidates with a positive “can do” attitude, and excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Office Assistant FTC job in Wimborne, please click on ‘Apply Now’, Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.