Sales Office Manager Job in Verwood
You’re a people person, approachable yet analytical, and you enjoy keeping things running smoothly. You’re looking for a varied role where you can become a vital support piece in a business, and provide guidance to a small team. You’re looking for an SME, and you don’t want to be a small cog in a big machine. You have previous management experience and enjoy working with a small team.
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a long standing client who are looking for a new Sales Office Manager to join them. The role is available as the current Sales Office Manager is being promoted! Always a great reason to recruit. The culture of this business is great, down to earth, friendly and people genuinely get on. They want to make the environment feel fun where they can, while also doing a great job.
What you’ll be doing as Sales Office Manager:
- Recruiting and training your team of 3, ensuring they are covering the phones and orders as needed, while also running any necessary reports
- Ensuring all sales order processing and customer account maintenance is met and enquiries are answered
- Overseeing customer consignment stock
- Ensuring price changes are noted and customer orders updated, maintaining the trade price list for each brand (there are 10 in total)
- All enquiries and reservations relating to hotel accomodation (inc. obtaining corporate rates) and dinner reservations
- Running regular and various ad hoc, system and excel based reports; sales value and volume, stock, backorders, stock clearance and margin related
- Monitoring and understanding of bespoke system elements, e.g automatic customer invoicing and ensuring month end invoicing is completed
- Keeping an awareness of inbound brand deliveries, running and preparation of new available customer orders report
- Showroom maintenance
- Experience managing a small team
- Product industry background
- Attention to detail and able to run reports, and understand bespoke systems
Salary & Details:
- Salary starting from £30,000 per annum
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- £100 to spend on company products
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free on site parking
If you are interested in this Sales Office Manager job in Verwood, please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Laura. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. When it comes to interviews, we will give you lots of guidance and support along the way.
If this Sales Office Manager position isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.