National Account Manager Job in Christchurch
You have a curious mind and enjoy looking for new ways to develop your product market. You can account manage well, but you get a thrill from securing new business for your company. You want to work with major brands/retailers with product consumers love. You’re looking for a role where you won’t have to source your own leads, but create strong partnerships. You have worked with grocers or retailers and are looking to bring your expertise to a new company.
What you’ll be doing as National Account Manager:
- Much of this role will be introducing your product category into target grocery and retail accounts but you will also managing existing accounts
- You will be working independently alongside a pre-set sales strategy to achieve account-specific budgets and creating customer-specific sales plans and strategies ensuring ensure costings are pre-checked and spec, packaging and recommended retail prices are correct
- Understand customer KPIs, and targets and review performance, with knowledge and proposals to reach category standards
- Deliver value, gross margin & volume targets for your customers
- Assigning, monitoring and coordinating project milestones and progress
- Lead and plan the implementation of the project (resource, relationship, allocation)
- Manage high volume SKU level CPA’s (over 200 SKUs in totality)
Dovetail Recruitment are looking for a National Account Manager to join our long standing client in Christchurch. You’ll be involved in NPD projects while your main focus will be getting your products into major retailers. The client already has established relationships with these clients in other departments and it’s now time to maximise their reach.
- Experience within a new business position
- Able to introduce new products into retailers/grocers
- FMCG product industry experience
What’s in it for you?
Exposure to the top retailers and grocers in the country, and the ability to work creatively across product ranges and be instrumental in the continued growth of the business. You’ll have a great work/life balance and work with some amazing products!
Salary & Details:
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Annual company bonus
- 25 days holiday per annum, increasing to 27 days after 3 years’ service and 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Extensive benefits programme including buying additional holiday, medical cash plan, access to mental health support and many other benefits
- Flexible hours and work from home available to all staff
- Great learning and development and progression opportunities
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pension Scheme Contribution
- Social events run by our inhouse Social Team
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Dress down Fridays
If you are interested in this National Account Manager job in Christchurch, please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Laura. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. When it comes to interviews, this will be a two stage face to face process and we will of course give you help and guidance along the way.
If this National Account Manager role isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.