Product Marketing Manager Job in Poole
Are you looking for a more varied and challenging marketing role to stretch and enhance your skillset? Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a long standing client who offer hybrid working opportunities in addition to a diverse range of products and strong marketing function to enable you to learn, apply your knowledge and thrive in a new Product Marketing Manager role. We’ve worked with this business for over 8 years and have seen our candidates progress through the ranks, enjoying their career as they go.
You will be responsible for aligning your marketing expertise with company strategy and plentiful budget, to deliver continued growth. You’ll have access to some of the best marketing talent in the local area, and work as a team to drive activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take the lead on product marketing and activity across the company’s products to meet targets, and lead on commercial strategy ensuring great ROI with marketing budget being spent effectively
- Take ownership of marketing management and development across all marketing functions for your category
- Analyse and feedback results of activities in addition to monthly profit and loss reporting
- Ensuring the team is delivering high quality marketing activities across email marketing, e-commerce and website updates, product merchandising and development, content creation and printed marketing materials.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to ensure sites are using the highest level of functionality to deliver results.
- Collaborate with the Data & Analytics team to use data to drive response, retention, acquisition, sales and profitability
- Work with the Product & Innovation team and Supply Chain contacts on new product developments, website launches or new sourcing initiatives
- Deliver alternative advertising efforts with the CX team, including trade shows and PR.
- Management and coaching of the Product Marketing Executives
Minimum Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a product marketing manager position or similar
- Have a good of understanding of business, product and customer life cycles.
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and curious mindset
Salary & Benefits:
- £30 – 40,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Hybrid working after probation (3 days in office; 2 days at home)
- 25 days holiday (including Christmas closure) rising with years of service, plus bank holidays
- 8% Pension with NowPensions – (3% Employer & 5% Employee)
- Free parking on site
- New offices with kitchen and break facilities
- Ongoing support, development and training in line with the needs of the person and the business.
Other discretionary benefits may include:
- Annual financial contribution to wellbeing activity (after 1 year of service)
- Bi-monthly ‘attendance’ prize draws (after 1 year)
- Social committee with organised events and activities
- Annual subsidised company events
- Regular paid for departmental nights out
This Product Marketing Manager role would suit candidates who are looking for a rewarding career who have a background in product marketing and a commercial eye.
If you are interested in this Product Marketing Manager Job in Poole, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.