Marketing Executive Job in Ferndown
You’ve made your start in the marketing world and you’re looking for a new Marketing Executive position. You won’t be the type to want to hide in a big corporation, you like to share your ideas, whether strategic or ‘out of the box’, you’re not afraid to voice your creativity. You have strong Adobe skills and you enjoy using them to create great marketing assets. You like to work for companies who don’t treat you like just a number and who take improving your skills seriously.
What you’ll be doing:
- While the business is also exploring new avenues and clients, you’ll be focusing on the top 2 clients in the business, helping to create assets for them while assisting with new product launches.
- Creating material for digital, print and customer events
- You’ll be the ambassador for your products and help gather samples and do competitor analysis
- You’ll bring new ideas to the table for the social media and email campaigns, and help build digestible presentations for the sales team to deliver
- The company have material coming from their German Head Office so there’s also an element of ensuring translations of messages are correct
What’s in it for you?
You can actually develop your career somewhere where training and growth is actively encouraged. You’ll be part of a small team of just under 20 so you can really make an impact and not be a cog in the machine. You’ll be moulded into a well rounded Marketing Executive who can turn their hand to almost anything. What’s more, you’ll have a company bonus which is 50% based on company performance, and 50% on your own performance. You’ll be set 3 skill-related goals and 1 personal goal such as learning a new skill or becoming more confident in something. They take rewarding you and improving your skills seriously.
- Good Adobe Creative Cloud skills ideally with InDesign and Photoshop
- At least 1 year of experience within a marketing role
- Knowledge of online digital marketing activities
Salary & Details:
- £23 – 24,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday increasing with service
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home
- Annual personal development scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile
- Travel insurance
- Free parking on site
- Quarterly company socials and town halls
- Opportunity to be involved in company charity activities
If you are interested in this Marketing Executive job in Ferndown, please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Laura. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. This will be a two-stage interview process where you will mean your direct line manager and your colleague in the first interview, and then other senior team members in the 2nd. And of course, we’ll give you help and support along the way.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.