Retail Assistant Manager Job in Salisbury
Dovetail Recruitment are working with a prestigious retail client based in Salisbury seeking an organised, proactive, and driven individual to join their team. The Retail Assistant Manager role will take the lead on retail operations to achieve company goals. The Retail Assistant Manager will lead the team in the Manager’s absence and assist the Manager in motivating and encouraging the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will oversee the running of the busy sales floor, motivating the team of Sales Assistants to drive sales and excel in customer service
- Hold the daily team briefs, sharing stores KPIs, and motivate the team
- Perform store walks, understand the importance of commerciality and how this shapes the Visual Merchandising in store
- Delegate appropriate tasks to the wider team
- Monitor store sales figures
- Handle complaints that have been escalated to you
- Assist with administrative duties and deliveries
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
- Be an imaginative thinker who will contribute new ideas for the improvement of Team Salisbury.
- Be a positive and inspiring personality
- Demonstrate ambition, honesty, and integrity
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven ability to build appropriate relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to take the lead and take initiative, over-seeing a busy sales environment
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £DOE
- 5 full days per week, with one week day off and Sunday
- Working hours 8:45 am – 17:10 pm
- 20 days + bank holidays
- Prestigious local brand
This Retail Assistant Manager position would suit an experienced retail professional with excellent communication and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Retail Assistant Manager Job in Salisbury please click on ‘Apply Now’.
If this isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.