Graduate Project Coordinator job in Ferndown
You’re a recent graduate keen to jump into a role that will challenge you and help you to develop your skillset. You’re excited at the opportunity to organise and coordinate multiple projects. You have an analytical side, able to develop strategy and try a new idea or approach, but you’re also capable of handling the fallout when things don’t go to plan. You feel pride in the projects you work on and have drive to support each one to reach its maximum potential.
What you’ll be doing as Graduate Project Coordinator:
- Researching major competitors and brands to keep track of trends and see new product opportunities
- Working with the product and account management team, creating exciting new product rage plan lists that match the seasons.
- Checking the documented pathway to see where you are in the project, and speak to relevant internal team members to update them on the progress of the project
- Gaining a clear understanding of how products will be shown in stores, and then create the merchandised layouts for customers.
- Testing and evaluating the products you create in terms of suitability of packaging, and ensuring products fit the brief
- Managing all samples for each project.
- Some reporting, benchmarking value, gap reviews, and customer performance
- A little bit of admin along the way, creating job sheets with all the project details, and tracking the costing sheets.
- Throughout all of this, you’ll be helping out some fantastic and well-known customers with any queries they have
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get to work with some wonderful products, with licenced brands such as Disney, Harry Potter, Joules and many more. You’ll have a clear career trajectory in front of you and be learning from professionals in the industry.
- Recently graduated in a relevant subject area such as Business Management, Marketing or Product Design.
- Driving licence as this is a tricky place to get to on public transport
Salary and Details:
- Working hours of 9am – 5.30pm
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Medicash plan to support health and well-being
- Free parking
- Opportunities for professional development and learning
- Flexible working arrangements to support work-life balance
- Annual company beach day and regular team-building events
- A positive and inclusive company culture that values each employee’s contribution
If you are interested in this Graduate Project Coordinator job in Ferndown, please click ‘apply now’, or give us a call and ask for Imogen. We will discuss your experience in more detail, give you more insight into the role and company and put forward an application on your behalf. There will be a few interviews in this process, but we will give you guidance and support along the way, giving you confidence in the process.
If this Graduate Project Coordinator position isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.