Financial Services Administrator Job in Wimborne
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-established and thriving business within the financial services sector, who are currently recruiting a Financial Services Administrator. You will be the first point of contact for customers, which means you’ll need to be able to make efforts to listen and understand what each customer needs.
The Financial Services Administrator will be working within a team environment, which requires clear communication to resolve problems and achieve goals. Additionally, this position requires an eye for detail. You will need to use your initiative, generate creative solutions to work situations, trying out different ways to tackle organisational problems and opportunities that arise.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Financial Services Administrator:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service levels, providing customer first behaviour and flexibility
- Process department transactions efficiently, accurately and within agreed Service Levels
- Provide support to the retention officer role (to include customer contact, follow up calls etc)
- Produce reports and management information as requested
- Be responsible for managing own daily workload and tasks
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquires received within the department promptly, including sometimes technical administration support
- Use initiative in identifying any practice and process improvements
- Be aware of compliance requirements
- The role will require a ‘right first time’ attitude, a multi-tasker with a confident approach with strong customer service skills.
Essential Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry or experience in a similar role
- Experience within an administration position
- CMAP qualified
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £28,000 per annum
- Hours of Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5.00 pm
- Annual Car Parking permit
- 27 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee assistance programme + 24/7 counselling and support helpline
- 24/7 Virtual GP surgery and private prescription service
- Discounts on local private gyms
- An active Social Committee who arranges lots of fun complimentary employee events throughout the year!
If you are interested in this Financial Services Administrator Job in Wimborne, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
If this isn’t quite right, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.