Finance Assistant Job in Christchurch
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a great client who are looking to add someone to their finance team. The Finance Assistant will be part of an inclusive and warm group of people. The Finance Assistant role is a great opportunity for someone with some accounts experience and strong administration skills who would like to develop in their finance career. You will be a key member of the operations team and support the Finance Officer.
What you’ll be doing as the Finance Assistant:
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Operations finance department, supporting the Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- General finance administration such as preparing purchase orders, invoices and liaising with suppliers and customers
- Managing the accounts inbox to ensure all incoming enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally or passed to the correct person for action
- Data entry and updating our CRM system
- Updating our accountancy software with sales and purchase invoices
- Debt chasing in B2B environment
- Creation of monthly account statements for customers as required
- Supporting the Finance Assistant with credit card receipt chasing and reconciliation
- Completing procurement steps, including receiving, picking, and moving between warehouses inside CRM, to enable accurate sales revenue reporting
- Purchase office supplies as required
- Documenting processes, procedures, and policies
- Supporting the operations team to manage customer data in line with our data protection and security policies
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great team mentality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In return, you will receive:
- Circa £25,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days with length of service
- A generous annual company bonus scheme linked to personal and company objectives
- A health cash plan, covering dentistry, optician visits and more
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity
- Company sick pay
- Gift vouchers to celebrate employee birthdays and work anniversaries
- 1 day charity / community leave per year
- A cycle to work scheme
- Parking permits
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly team events
- Development opportunities
- Password vault software for up to five family members
If you’d like to be part of supportive team in the heart of Christchurch, this Finance Assistant Job in Christchurch could be the role for you! Get in touch if you’d like to hear more about this opportunity.
If you are interested in this Finance Assistant Job in Christchurch, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Helping you to find your next accounts or finance role
At Dovetail Recruitment we have been recruiting locally for accounts and finance vacancies for many years. We have a deep understanding of the local market and we're committed to finding the right roles for all of our candidates.
If you are looking for a new accounts or financial job in Dorset or Hampshire, please get in touch. We are a boutique recruitment agency with a personal touch. We'll get to know you and will match you up with the right company and role. Suzanne & Laura look after our Accounts & Finance Recruitment from entry level right up to Finance Director & Finance Controller level. Example roles include: Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Accounts Managers, Management Accountants, Credit Controllers, Accounts Assistants, Accounts Administrators, Bookkeepers.
View our current Accounts and Financial jobs, even if you don't see the perfect role for you, please get in touch. We are a proactive team, with our knowledge of the local market we'll help you find the job you are looking for.