E-Commerce Manager Job in Poole
Keen to continue your career in E-commerce but looking for something a little different? We are working with a long standing client who are looking for a new E-Commerce Manager to not only provide their expertise to contribute to the management of their e-commerce websites, but to also be the key link between the marketing and web development teams to improve websites in terms of functionality, and ongoing marketing performance. You’ll be part of a team of three and report to the Senior E-Commerce Manager so you won’t be in it alone!
The business is constantly on the top of their game and have great plans to develop and launch another 3 – 5 websites this year. For those who don’t know them, this sounds ambitious, but they have done this year after year and achieved great success! It’s a great opportunity for an E-commerce Manager to grow their knowledge even further and take on exciting projects.
Duties & Responsibilities of the E-commerce Manager:
- Day to day management and configuration of products and data on the bespoke content management system (CMS).
- CMS and back-end system management to facilitate the execution of successful product marketing via online channels
- Management of custom systems and the overarching data architecture that feeds into them
- Liaison between Web Development and Marketing to manage new development project delivery – with 3-5 new websites planned in the next 12 months.
- Bulk data management with a view to expedient manipulation
- Configuration and improvement of high-quality front-end ecommerce functionality across a wide array of B2B products and websites. Includes custom product builders, search functionality, account functionality, dynamic content and more
- Testing of all new web functionality with the development team ensuring the project brief has been met
- Supporting Senior E-commerce Manager with CRO Test implementation and reporting
- Data projects to facilitate additional product marketing – particularly custom products and system migrations
- Management of website trading messages and settings – such as delivery options and pricing.
Salary & Benefits:
- £30 – 35,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Hybrid working after probation (3 days in office; 2 days at home)
- 25 days holiday (including Christmas closure) rising with years of service, plus bank holidays
- 8% Pension with NowPensions – (3% Employer & 5% Employee)
- Free parking on site
- New offices with kitchen and break facilities
- Ongoing support, development and training in line with the needs of the person and the business.
Other discretionary benefits may include:
- Annual financial contribution to wellbeing activity (after 1 year of service)
- Bi-monthly ‘attendance’ prize draws (after 1 year)
- Social committee with organised events and activities
- Annual subsidised company events
- Regular paid for departmental nights out
- Previous experience within an e-commerce position
- Excellent communication – able to liaise cross functionally at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of UX
- Ideally experience of managing a B2B e-commerce store
This E-Commerce Manager Job in Poole would suit an experienced Webmaster or someone with strong e-commerce experience. You will receive full training. The business CMS is a bespoke program but if you have some experience with Magento or Shopify, it will help. The current E-Commerce Manager isn’t leaving the business, just moving to another team, so they will be around to help train you, and there is also great training and the functionality is well documented so you’ll pick things up in no time!
If you’re interested in this E-Commerce Manager job in Poole, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.