Business Development Manager Job near Fareham
If you’re working for a brand with a bad reputation, no matter how talented a sales person you are, new business is difficult, if not almost impossible. However, that will not be the case with this role, as our client has an excellent reputation as a highly reliable supplier with high quality products at competitive prices. If you’re looking for a new Business Development Manager position, this could be an excellent opportunity.
Although the business has been established for over 20 years, the Business Development Manager role is pivotal for the company to expand into the end user market. Realistic new business targets will be set and new accounts will be managed by yourself, enabling you to see the full end to end process from start to finish.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching and contacting potential clients using leads from the company website, exhibitions, email marketing, previous quotations, and the list of dormant clients.
- Receiving and analysing new enquiries by email and telephone.
- Promoting our full range of stock and bespoke products to new customers while advising on best practice for their requirements.
- Arranging and sending relevant samples where required.
- Quoting from price lists or building bespoke quotations.
- Following up all quotations to ascertain interest, further negotiation and closing the sale where possible.
- Attending company stand at exhibitions.
- Visiting clients as required to build relationships.
- Reactivating old clients from our extensive database.
- Passion for sales and growing business
- Experience working with retailers would be ideal
- Positive mindset
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary of £30 – 35,000 per annum
- Office hours of Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm and Friday 9am – 5.00pm
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free on site parking
This Business Development Manager job near Fareham would suit candidates with some previous experience opening new accounts, ideally within the retail sector. Other experience will also be considered.
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager Job near Fareham, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.
Sales and marketing recruitment specialists covering Dorset and Hampshire
If you are looking for a recruitment consultant to find you the best possible job in Dorset or Hampshire, you're in the right place. Our team of recruitment consultants at Dovetail Recruitment have been recruiting for sales and marketing roles for Dorset and Hampshire based companies for over 20 years.
Each consultant at Dovetail has excellent experience with Sales & Marketing Recruitment and we have looked after many roles including: Account Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Management, Traditional Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce and Sales Support.
As a boutique recruitment agency in Hampshire & Dorset we offer a very personal service and are committed to finding the perfect role for you. We know our clients and the local Dorset and Hampshire recruitment market very well. We take a proactive approach for all of our candidates, this alongside our knowledge and relationships with local companies means we can help you find your perfect job.