Account Manager Job in Salisbury
Our well established and successful client in Salisbury is seeking a new Account Manager to join their team. The Account Manager will be strengthening already established relationships with the existing business customer base and will be processing customer orders, making contact via phone and discussing relevant new products.
The Account Manager will be office based, in central Salisbury, and will work collaboratively across the sales and customer services team to ensure customers are up to date and receiving great service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account managing existing customers, ensuring they have been advised on any new product information, pricing changes or updates
- Introduce new products and brands to your customers and accounts
- With time, develop an in-depth knowledge of products to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences
- Follow up with your customers to ensure they have all relevant information and are happy with their purchases
- Resolve any customer queries or complaints
- Process customer purchase orders
- Meet or exceed your daily and monthly targets on call volume and sales orders
- Pass on any new promising leads for the sales team to pursue
Minimum Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills and confident speaking on the phone
- Great relationship building skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Collaboration and team work skills
Salary and Benefits:
- A salary of £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday working hours of 8am – 4pm
- Monthly payment intervals
- Free parking on site
- Pension Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
This Account Manager job in Salisbury would suit a professional candidate who has excellent communication skills and a sales background.
If you are interested in this Account Manager Job in Salisbury, please click on ‘Apply Now’.
Alternatively, please click here to see our other Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset & Hampshire.
Job Search Tips:
Dovetail Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Bournemouth. Follow us to keep up to date with The South’s Job Market Report, Recruitment in Hampshire & Dorset + HR news, as well as our latest jobs, career tips + everything else related to your working world.
Refer a Friend
If this role isn't for you, but you know someone that might be interested – take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme and earn yourself up to £250.