We’ve recently met with some really strong skilled candidates in Dorset, Hampshire and beyond who are looking for their next career move.
Get in touch if you’d like more details or to arrange an interview – 01202 424824.
Bournemouth – £25k
• Experience liaising with regular customers, processing orders and taking payments
• Extensive diary management experience
• Logistics experience arranging deliveries
• High level of customer service experience and dealing with high volume of customers
• Experience working in a demanding and busy role.
• Providing support to a field-based Account Manager.
New Milton – C£35k
• Experience working with the top 4 grocers
• Won several awards throughout their career; has been commended by senior-level management for their work.
• Would like to focus on the commercial aspect of Brand Management
• Strong analysis and research skills
• Graphic design experience
Account Manager/Business Development
• Professional, well-educated candidate who is confident, and sales focused.
• Experience in making articulate outbound calls to determine the decision-maker
• Experience closing for a sales appointment for the external sales team to attend.
• Responsible for generating new and developing old business relationships.
• Enjoys building relationships with clients and would like a long term opportunity to grow experience within account management.
• Strong administrative skills and uses Excel and salesforce.
Bethnal Green, £55k
• Worked for a major high street retailer
• Supplier management
• Managing NPD
• Managing stakeholders internally and externally regarding raw materials
and product changes and industry challenges.
• Experience in innovation projects
• Illustration graduate
• Has experience designing range of projects including packaging and illustration
• Worked with UK based and international companies
• Creative candidate who enjoys creating drawings by hand and transferring to software
• Fantastic communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Available at short notice
• Working for a logistics and supply chain company
• Runs contracts and ensures good are delivered efficiently and correctly
• Oversees all admin and documentation including proof of delivery
• Looks after vehicle maintenance, driver compliance and planning routes
• Liaises directly with customers to provide updates
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys being busy
• Extremely creative candidate with strong communication skills
• Has worked with a wide range of different clients and got involved in many aspects of design including packaging
• Marketing experience including social media
• Has technical knowledge including web and app design
• Strong IT/software skills including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Available immediately
• Very passionate marketing professional with 2 years’ experience
• Responsible for company’s marketing and looks after all aspects
• Involved in both digital and print-based marketing
• PPC, SEO and analytics experience
• An idea’s person who is always looking to drive ROI
• Very keen learner with good software knowledge
• Strong admin and customer service skills and experience
• Liaises with both business customers and the general public
• Checks orders on the system and ensures they are processed accurately and efficiently
• Organises work for the factory
• Manages engineer’s diaries and schedules jobs in for them
• Excellent communicator with strong IT skills
Sales and Marketing,
• Very personable candidate with excellent customer service experience
• Booking in engineers to complete work for customers
• Experience liaising with third party suppliers, external sales agents and customers directly
• Strong IT skills including Excel
• Problem solver with excellent communication skills
• Available at short notice
• Superb experience working in a full-cycle marketing management role
• Highly creative, innovative and ROI focused
• This candidate is self-motivated and self-sufficient with excellent time management skills and who is deadline-driven
• Seeking a stand-alone role or working in a team environment
• Excellent IT skills
Customer Service Coordinator
• Excellent customer service, inside sales and account management experience
• Experienced looking after a portfolio of clients as well as seeking new business to generate additional revenue
• Goal-driven to achieve and exceed
• A superb communicator who enjoys building long-lasting relationships both over the telephone and face to face
• Looking to progress and develop further
• A highly experienced candidate working in sales, sales support and customer service
• Experienced working in B-B and B-C environment
• Experienced making large volumes of outbound calls to close for sales appointments for the external sales team to attend
• Highly organised with a proactive and methodical approach to their work
• Excellent IT skills and very proficient using Microsoft Office Applications
• A professional, enthusiastic and confident communicator over the telephone and face to face
Make sure you follow us to see our latest skilled candidates in Dorset, Hampshire + beyond + news and blogs!