If you’re looking for new team members, check out our new candidates in Bournemouth.
If any of these candidates look suitable for your team,
please call us on 01202 424824.
CANDIDATE OF THE WEEK:
• Responsible for the product development, beginning to end.
• Speaks with suppliers with experience dealing with the Far East
• Conducts market research, looks at new ranges
• Creates her own lines and talks things over with designers, staying on top of key trends
• Liaises with customers to understand their bespoke specifications.
• Looked after National Accounts
• Excellent track record in sales and marketing including 8 years with a large hospitality brand
• Was instrumental in their success
• Currently on a contract for 1 year while looking for next step
• Very strategic but also very hands on and experienced in managing and driving a sales team
• Pragmatic and results driven
• 1 months notice
Paraplanner – £31k
• 4 year’s experience working for an IFA
• Fully Diploma qualified with Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Financial Services
• Looking to progress and work for a bigger company where he can broaden his experience and gain qualifications.
• 1 month’s notice
• 4 years excellent purchasing experience
• 2 years’ experience for a well known food brand in London as a category buyer
• 2 year’s experience for an accessories business
• Strategic planning/execution and reporting (budgeting accountability)
• Excellent negotiator
• Relocating to the Poole area and looking to continue buying career
PA Executive Assistant – £30k
• Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office
• 13 years in a senior role working for CEO’s MD’s and Senior Directors
• Managed emails, diaries, took dictation, prepared papers for meetings, complicated travel arrangements
• Prepared complex itineraries, managed a budget, managed events, conducted market research
• Prepared presentations and updated websites
• Confident character and able to work under pressure and manage own time
• Available after 1 week
Office Manager/Senior Administrator – £25k
• All round Administrator which covers, accounts, HR and managing a small team
• Invoicing, Credit Control and accounts receivable
• Good IT skills across Microsoft Office
• 10 year’s experience in the events and hospitality sector
• Looking to progress their career and take on a bigger challenge
Marketing Executive – £22k
• A very enthusiastic, quick learner and looking for next challenge.
• Completed Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
• Covered all Digital Marketing for 3 leisure centres
• Included creating all content and updating the website
• Creating and implementing media campaigns
• Looking after all social media platforms and analysing all marketing data.
HR Administrator – Ferndown – £22k
• Dedicated, reliable and hardworking individual with an ambitious attitude
• Currently in HR and Finance role, would like to move away from Finance and concentrate on HR
• Issuing contracts and induction packs to new starters
• Organising reference checks for new staff
• Keeping all details up to date on their database.
• Communicating with other departments in order to obtain relevant information
• Good SAGE and Excel skills
• 3 years in the travel industry which they’ve really enjoyed
• Great customer service skills and will always go that extra mile
• Enjoys dealing with clients and would make a great Internal Account Executive or Sales Support
• 4 weeks notice
Part Time Accounts Assistant – 25 hours, £18 Pro-rata
• Likes to get involved and help as much as possible
• Very organised and able to manage her own time
• Purchase ledger queries
• Invoice matching and investigating goods returned, monitoring stock
• Analysis of monthly management accounts, monitoring stock
• Bank reconciliation
• Credit control and general administration
Events Management Graduate – £Flexible
• Excellent telephone manner and communicates well.
• University course was broad and included a marketing module, events practicals, coursework, a dissertation and a placement year.
• Placement year at Eventist Group, an umbrella events company.
• Responsible for taking all enquiries for events, assisting and running the events, taking bookings, chasing for payments, booking suppliers and co-ordinating staff, agencies, logistics and deliveries.
• Highly organised and can keep projects on track.
• Can communicate at all levels, keeping relevant people in the loop and liaise between them easily.
If any of these look suitable for your team, please call us on 01202 424824
and we can give you more details.