If you’re looking for new team members, check out our newest candidates
looking for jobs in Bournemouth, Poole and across Dorset & Hampshire.
If any of their experience catches your interest, please call us on 01202 424824.
Supply Chain Manager £35,000
- Plans stock flow considering different lead times and ranges from different geographical locations
- Experience managing a wide catalogue of products and overseeing the end to end process
- Responsible for identifying trends and forecasting
- Completes purchase forecasts, interprets stock budgets and responsible for pricing strategies
- Excellent communicator, confident dealing with suppliers worldwide
- Organised and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Responsible for managing a number of different categories in the company as well as managing a Junior Buyer
- Manages end to end strategic sourcing lifecycle and supply chain management including NPD and supplier selection
- Reviews categories and sources products
- Does all the marketing research, trend analysis, product innovation and data analysis
Forecasting and stock control
- Confident negotiator with excellent analytical and communication skills
Logistics Coordinator £30,000
- Experience within FMCG and distribution
- Builds excellent relationships with customers worldwide
- Updates customers on expected delivery times and any delays incurred
- Compiles the relevant documents for importing and customs clearance on behalf of customers
- Understanding of customer KPIs and forecasting
- Confident user of Excel and SAP
Supply Chain Manager £30,000
- Supply Chain experience within the FMCG industry working with premium, high street and budget retailers, supermarkets and independent retailers
- Experience identifying critical paths
- Deals with factories predominately in the Far East to check stock levels
Responsible for analysing weekly forecasts and sales to find trends
- Import and export coordination
- Available immediately!
- CII qualified
- Expertise in analysing data, cash flow creation and composing suitability reports
- Experience supporting Financial Advisors with research and analysis to meet clients needs and objectives
- Composes financial reports, creates presentation packs and processes applications
- Undertakes research to keep up to date with changes in legislation
- Available Immediately!
Business Development Specialist – £22,000
- Excellent sales person who consistently hits target
- Experience with lead generation and account management
- Develops business to maximise accounts
- Strong technical understanding
- Enjoys learning from others and also helping others learn
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans, speaks very good Portuguese and can understand German, but would love to develop his language skills further.
- PA to two Directors
- Managed the office to support the daily running of the business
- Excellent customer service, organizing Director’s diaries
- Responding to clients and supplier’s queries.
- Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and have good communication skills.
- Also experienced with customer service and sales administration
IT Support Technician – £22,000
- 1st line with a little 2nd line support.
- Responsible for general issues to do with hardware, application and software support in addition to training staff
- Uses Microsoft 2013 and Windows 7 and 8.
- Liaises with third parties when necessary.
- Enjoys IT support as he enjoys working through difficult problems and he finds he is quick to learn new things.
- Experience in a high pressure environment and used to working at a fast pace.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Experience with recruitment, new starters, inductions, holiday requests, absences and exit interviews
- Confident dealing with disciplinary matters and conducting relevant meetings
- Has written and distributed an employee handbook and policies
- Experience as a PA too – very organised and reliable
- Extremely driven and hardworking with excellent communication skills
Technical Account Manager – £20,000
- Responsible for dealing with clients regarding their advertising
- Worked very closely with the clients on exactly what they wanted and encourage them to review and change ads regularly.
- Communicated effectively to turn a brief into a desired advert
- Enjoyed the fast paced and creative atmosphere.
- Would like a position that is ‘hands on’ and project focused.
- Proactive and self motivated
- Continuously improved skills and knowledge though the job and additional NVQ diplomas done while working.
- Regular contact with customers and suppliers, processed their bookings, organised travel and events
Ensured everything was highly organised and planned.
Has worked within a targeted environment and found it very motivating
Enjoys working under pressure
Strong Excel skills and attention to detail
Graduate – £19,000
- He has a lot of drive and is very hard working.
- 2:1 degree in Business Management
- Modules included Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Globalisation, HR and a placement year
- While on placement, supported new launches, spoke to customers and marketing duties.
- Has coordinated social media, helped develop the marketing plan for the projects, and liaised with agencies regarding briefs and activity.
- Recognised for his excellent customer focus, dedication and work ethic, always going above and beyond
Marketing Executive £18,000
- Commercial/B2B marketing
- Currently responsible for all digital marketing including mailers and eshots
- Designs product labels and eshots using Photoshop, InDesign and MailChimp
- Responsible for updating the website and uploading products and product information
- Looks after Amazon and eBay, processing orders and uploading products
- Extremely personable candidate with excellent communication who works well under pressure
Customer Service/ Administrator – £18,000
- Natural enthusiasm for progression and developing skills
- Heavily phone based role
- Deals with official bodies such as the police, courts, custody in addition to members of the public
- Assists with queries and external enquiries.
- Also deals with the petty cash, spreadsheet data and ay ad hoc office tasks.
- Great can do attitude
If any of these prospective candidates look suitable for your team, please call us on 01202 424824.